I am now 50 years old with many new things to share. On a sad note, my daughter was reported to be dead. When I asked about it, rumors said that she committed suicide because her husband died while working at the factory. I instantly fell into tears and was a very hard time on my family. This event made me hate the way of life people were forced to live. Wanting to change the ways, I pleaded my husband to print out books about my ideas of a more socialist way to live. He said yes in the name of our daughter. Our surroundings have greatly improved however with great new infrastructure and inventions that have been made. My life has been so much easier with the electricity. Thank you Thomas Edison, what a great lad! I am looking forward to the future with the family I have left and want to thank God for being healthy and well
.

No comments:
Post a Comment