On a more positive note, my daughter is now following in my footsteps of education. She enjoys teaching and working with kids like myself. She has asked my advice about the young man she is seeing and I must say I'm very happy with her decision. He is so attractive and makes a ton of money. I can't wait for the marriage!!!Tuesday, December 1, 2015
2nd Development
I have some more great news to share with ya'll. First of all, I am so proud of my son who just finished his studies at the university and now is an accountant at a factory in a nearby city. The only thing I am worried about however is the tough working conditions I have heard there was. With the limited pay, I can only stop and worry about how my son is doing. I have realized the realities of the harsh conditions of the factory life.
On a more positive note, my daughter is now following in my footsteps of education. She enjoys teaching and working with kids like myself. She has asked my advice about the young man she is seeing and I must say I'm very happy with her decision. He is so attractive and makes a ton of money. I can't wait for the marriage!!!
On a more positive note, my daughter is now following in my footsteps of education. She enjoys teaching and working with kids like myself. She has asked my advice about the young man she is seeing and I must say I'm very happy with her decision. He is so attractive and makes a ton of money. I can't wait for the marriage!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment