Sunday, November 22, 2015

Introduction

Hi my name is Elizabeth and I am the wife of a book printer. I consider to myself to be beautiful with long, elegant blonde hair. I love little children and helping them grow as people. Being from a poor family with ten children, I have always wanted to see more of the world. I am now 25 years of age and I live a moderate life with a steady flow of money and enjoy my lifestyle. Meeting new people are great and I love working with my husbands apprentices and seeing what they do in my off time. I mostly take care of our four kids which consists of 3 boys, James, Michael, and Tom, and 1 girl, Mary. They are all 2 years apart, the youngest being 1 years of age. It is hard work cleaning after their mess and I rely on my husband to provide the money while I look after the
kids and make sure they don't make too much trouble. I am fairly better educated than the norm in my society because I enjoy reading, mostly the books that my husband prints. My one-story house in America is ordinary considering the area I live in with multiple houses looking the same with block on top of blocks. My typical day begins with an early morning to get breakfast prepared for my husband and taking care of the baby. I do all the cooking and house cleaning house cleaning and wash clothes for most of the afternoon and I send my oldest son James to the nearby stores for food occasionally. I work hard to serve my family and want the best for them. Although I wish our economic situation could be better so I can live a more lavish lifestyle, I am still blessed to have a better than average life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment